03 May 2012 | Foreign News : USA
Even though these two Japanese automakers dominate the automotive scene in America, Ford is still the leader in the list of best-selling cars with the F-Series.
The list of ten best-selling cars was made based on sales by manufacturers until April 2012. Though the list is dominated by two of Japan's automakers, but Ford still leads by having the highest sales figure with their F-Series. This particular product has contributed as much as 47,453 units, thus placed at the peak position in the list of best-selling cars in the USA.
Meanwhile, Toyota products such as the Camry, Prius and Corolla, and Honda with the Accord, Civic and CR-V become an authentication that cars from Japan still have their own attraction.
One thing that is quite interesting from two of their (Toyota and Honda) products, Camry and Accord have managed to be the market leader in the sedan segment with sales of over 70,000 units. While American manufacturer, Chevrolet, managed to place fourth with their double cabin car, Chevrolet Silverado, by selling as many as 30,749 units.
10 Best-Selling Cars List:
1. Ford F-Series, 47,453 units
2. Toyota Camry, 36,820 units
3. Honda Accord, 35,385 units
4. Chevrolet Silverado, 30,749 units
5. Toyota Prius, 25,168 units (including Prius cand Prius v)
6. Toyota Corolla, 24,804 units (including Matriks)
7. Honda Civic, 24,423 units
8. Honda CR-V, 23,627 units
9. Chevrolet Malibu, 21,906 units
10. Ford Fusion, 21,610 units
You may also like